Sunday 16 September 2012

Horray!

Goodbye to the Lemon Laptop,
Hello brand new van dangled-dedicated graphics-sparkly white-laptop!
Very excited to get the ball rolling again after what has been a super tumultuous couple of months. I have also learnt that my creativity and motivation stems from my happiness, hence a bit of a gap lately. In time I will learn to embrace this "in good times and in bad" and keep consistent.
Thanks to those who still follow this blog I truly appreciate your support. xx

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Now get round here and take some photos of these kids before they are smelly grunting teenagers lol, Jokes. So glad to have your blog back, bring on the party photos! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) YAY glad all is well & back up and running!
    Sorry I'm so behind on this blog!!! Majorly delayed replies so sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete