Wednesday 27 June 2012

Can't wait..




Can't wait until Sunday - my first photography course! its through Masterclass and I really hope it makes things click * excuse the pun* for me when setting my camera, organising things and capturing moments. I hd lots of editing to do with this last bunch of shots, vera in fact had a spotty dotty virus!
My prop collection is growing,  I just got a couple of bargains off prop buy and sell on facebook- a crochet crown, and 2 baby cocoons. I also had a chat to a stunning pregnant teacher at work and she is very keen to have some newborn photos taken, which I am beyond excited about! eeekk! Can't wait!
 I can't wait to get to a stage with my camera to be able not to even look at the lcd and just change the exposure as needed through touch, I also can't wait for the camera to feel like a natural extention to me. I can't wait to shed the awkward feelings; when not in my own environment I feel distracted when concentrating trying to get a picture that I seem anti-social or borderline rude. I need to work on interacting with my subject. Practice, practice practice and getting out of my comfort zone is key to this. Any practice, advice and suggestions are so welcomed guys....... :)
Love Lis xx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the second photo from the top - gorgeous photos! How did your first photography course go babe?
    Down the track IF it happens I'll def be asking you to take pregnancy photos & baby photos you're an incredible photographer!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks so much :) it better happen! vera needs more little cousins to play with! and most importantly you and tim would be amazing parents!course was super amazing, i have my first newborn session this weekend - im rediculously nervous!

    ReplyDelete