Friday 8 June 2012

Vintage feel/ attempt.

I love the natural light that spills into our bedroom, I dug into my ever growing prop box and set up a few things. a vintage feel suitcase, pearls and hand made hair acessories. Drapping a fur and wedging it into my top draws I thought to myself  " it would be great to have a bloody backdrop support system right about now!", then as my daugher crawled straight off the make-shift backdrop I just shrugged and let her do her thing.

Two days ago i purchased a deal that I'm super excited about! Its a masterclass photography 4 hour session workshop for the end of the month and at $85 (down from $950) I snapped it up pronto!
I have also been practicing taking photos of the beautiful babies at daycare for a wall project but it is hugely beneficial when you know them, their sence of humour and their favourite songs to get their attention or to make them feel comfortable with a huge black camera pointing in their direction.

Here are a few of the vintage attempts with Avera Drew.






2 comments:

  1. xo LOVE xo the close up of her little feet & tutu is just so cute! Great ideas once again Lis.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. its totally one of my favs too :) bit of a milestone shot

    ReplyDelete