Saturday 20 October 2012

Auckland Zoo

Today Avera experienced her first ever trip to the zoo. The zoo definitly is on my top ten fav list of "where I'd like to be". She had an absolute blast, she especially liked Burma the elephant who stomped by us on his daily stroll with the zoo keeper. Here a few of my favourite shots from today.











 
On a side not, I was super excited the other day to win the LoveKraft facebook photo competition. It was run through a prop buy and sell photography page and I won $15 of prop vouchers from the lovely  LoveKraft.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lis, these photos are incredible! My fav is the elephant one & the one of Grant, Avera & the elephant in the background.
    Congrats on winning a competition! What did you get with your vouchers?
    xo

    ReplyDelete