Wednesday 7 November 2012

It feels like Summer

 

 

 

 





 

My oh My I have been a very slack tart documenting on this blog, apologies.
I have been taking care of my wee poppet who has had tonsilitis and a horrendus gastro bug at the same time- so not fair! The gastro bug has practically wiped everyone out pretty nasty. I am very much looking forward to next week- having *touch wood* health and hapiness in the household. My younger sister/ best friend is coming home from her Overseas Adventure next week and we are beyond excited to squeeze her. You may notice the little gorgeous button in the third photography, Avera had a wee play date with our little friend from daycare Lulu& her lovely mama Judy, I just couldnt resist getting a few snaps of this beautiful girl. I can't wait to in the future get a snapshot of her infectious smile, she is just stunning.
 
I have also been plodding along with the Photography Institute- not working hard enough though- I really do need to get these modules out. The assignment was all about Depth of Field and the relationship between ISO, Aperture and Shutter speed.I got a 90% ( they say 9/10- but geeez 90% sounds waaaay better!) for my this assignment which I was very happy with, there was paperwork also but this was my submitted piece....

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That flower photo is so captivating! Is this from your garden?

    Awwww that photo of Vera 4th down is just gorgeous beyond words!!!

    Sorry to hear Avera has been poorly again :-( Not nice! Is she better now?

    How was your reunion with Michelle? The pictures were lovely!Sorry I didn't get to see her! So busy with work etc.

    90% on this assignment! *HIGH FIVE* that's my girl!!! Love you submitted piece! What is it?

    Love you!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete