Monday 19 November 2012

Pregnancy Beauty

 











My best friend Julie is absolutely glowing with her 4th baby on its way! She was a good sport as I popped her out on the deck with props in hand and luckily my odd photo concentrating facials entertained her to know end- as did her beautiful children running all around the place. They got in on the shoot also- Leah and the twins make my heart swell. I was also so super duper lucky to have my sis back to help me wrangle Avera while I concentrated on the job at hand- I now understand why people have assistants!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Lis - Julie must be so happy with the collection - something her family will treasure forever.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much darling, it was such a pleasure to do and they were all so willing and amazing.

      Delete